Clover Station 2018
The NEW Clover Station (2018) is our most powerful countertop POS with a pivoting touchscreen, stunning new design and now with integrated NFC, customer display, and EMV chip reader. This new Clover Station includes two different printer options for various verticals, including quick-serve restaurant, retail, and full-service restaurant and bars. We offer a printer with a customer display that provides personalized customer interaction and contactless payment acceptance, and a printer without a customer display - ideal for processing transactions away from customers.
The Clover Station will continue to accept payments even if the internet is down. Clover has both Ethernet and a Wi-Fi connectivity options, so you can choose the best way for your business to stay online. The patented swivel screen design encourages customer interaction and signature on-screen. Clover's cloud-based system means your merchants can manage their information from your Clover or from your own computer - no need to be in the store. You can access reports on your device or remotely via our web-based merchant dashboard.
The Clover App Market has over 300 third-party apps that solve for specific business needs. Our app market is an open-sourced app marketplace with value-added services to help merchants run their business and grow their business even more
- Process credit, debit and gift cards; accepts mag stripe, EMV chip and signature, NFC/contactless payments like Apple Pay and Android Pay
- 14-inch, 1920x1080 high –definition screen for clear, crisp images
- Swivel screen accepts on-screen electronic signature; emails and texts receipts
- Optional full-size 80mm x80mm printer with 4.3" customer facing display
- Lithium-ion 4000mAh, 15.20Wh battery can last up to 4 hours of typical SMB use on a single charge
- QUALCOMM® Snapdragon™ 810 octa-core processor and 3GB memory means you can get business done quickly
- PCI PTS 5.0 certified
- Minimizes peripherals/external devices required, reducing TCO
- Added layers of protection for merchant and customer data
- One integrated system designed to work together
- Reduces operational issues caused by disparate systems
- Open platform
- Faster transaction speeds
- Pre-installed apps
- Enhanced user experience
- Customized app market
- Easy setup, use and troubleshooting
#1 Clover Station 2018 with Printer and Clover MiniIncludes a standard, non-customer facing display printer and a Clover Mini. The Clover Mini acts as the customer-facing display, payment device and PIN entry device
#2 Clover Station 2018 with Customer-Facing Display and NFC Printer
Includes a customer-facing display and NFC printer. This bundle does not come with a PINPad.