FD-150 Terminal + RP-10 PinPad
The FD-150 and RP-10 make for a powerful combination. Together, you can accept EMV payments with tips, right at the point of sale. Simply enter the transaction amount on the terminal, and the customer will be prompted to enter the tip. Then, they can "dip" their chip-card or swipe their credit card, all through the RP-10 device, completing the sale. Here are the features:
- Fully EMV capable – take EMV cards through the terminal or the PinPad.
- WiFi capable, Internal Ethernet (IP) connection, and a dial-up phone line
- Chip+Signature and Chip+PIN available today
- NFC and Apple Pay capable. Let people pay with their iPhone or any other smartphone with NFC technology, directly through the customer-facing PinPad.
- Accept tips directly through the customer-facing PinPad. The customer will be able to discreetly enter their tip without your input, so that you don't have to manually adjust your sales for tips every evening.
- The RP-10 has a customer-facing PinPad for taking PIN debit sales.