First Data FD130 Terminal
The FD130 Terminal is all you need to safely and securely accept card payments.
1. Installation of the First Data FD130 Terminal is simple, with easy-to-follow on-screen prompts.
2. The FD130 terminal allows you to accept all major credit cards and gift cards. It also provides a contactless payment option, which enables you to accept mobile payments such as the new Apple PayTM. Plus, you'll now be able to accept EMV chip cards presented to you by your customers.
3. With the further addition of a check reader, you can also accept paper checks, which can be transmitted in electronic form by opting for the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® solution.
4. As an option, the FD130 also offers Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service, which makes it possible for international customers to pay in their own currency.
Industries Served: • Retailers • Restaurants • Quick-Service Restaurants • Mail Order/Telephone Order • Grocery Stores • Electronic Commerce • Lodging • Auto Rental
Improve your bottom line
• Accept all major credit cards
• Keep infrastructure costs low with a combination Terminal, Printer, PIN Pad, Contactless and Chip Reader
• Prepare for EMV chip technology and new security guidelines that add an important layer of security
Deliver superior customer service
• Improve customer wait times with faster transactions
• Quickly generate receipts with built-in quick printer
• Protect customers from fraud with customer, merchant and report truncation features
• Intuitive touch-screen display for ease of use
• Fast terminal downloads using IP or dial-up, with Wi-Fi as an option
• Easy support of both IP and dial-up with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
• True 32-bit processing (ARM9 32-bit CPU core) • Quick and hassle-free drop-in paper-loading system
• Compact design
• Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
• Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
• Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
• IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
• Durable keys
• Touch-screen capability with 320x240 color display
• Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
• Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
• 64 MB RAM standard memory
• Three USB ports
• Address verification service
• Batch history
• Simplified support and installation
• 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer
• TransArmor® solution